Shared Number for Texting
Levitate's Texting ability is a great way to quickly communicate with clients. The Shared Numbers for Texting feature allows all Levitate Users of a company to text from one number, accessing the same text threads. It's like the Office Phone for texting!
- Levitate Admins request a phone number and choose to share the number with employees
- Levitate Users request a phone number and choose to use an individual number or the shared number
- Levitate Users will always text from either the individual or shared number
- All Levitate Users leveraging the shared number will have access to all text threads associated with the shared number
- Levitate Users can simultaneously communicate in the same text thread
- Companies that utilizing the texting feature prior to the release of Shared Texting can reach out to Levitate Support to switch from their existing individual numbers to the shared number
Admins: Creating a Shared Number
When Levitate Admins request their number for texting, they have the option to "Make this number shared so other employees can also use it"
Users: Selecting the Shared Number
When Levitate Users request their number for texting, they will choose the Shared Number rather than an individual number.