This article walks through a step by step guide on how to merge two tags into one primary tag. This can be helpful if you have created two variations of a tag, for example, 'Prospect' and 'Prospects' and you would like to combine them into one.
First let’s start from the Dashboard
- Click on the Tags& Reports tab in the left-hand navigation
- Click on the Manage Tags button.
3. Search for the Tags to merge and click the checkbox on the left-hand side.
4. Scroll down for the other Tag to merge with the first and check the box on the left-hand side.
5. At the top below the search bar click on Merge
6. Then select which tag you wish to represent both groups and click Merge.