Made Simple: Levitate Contact Profiles
- Editing Contact Info If you click the edit button in the top right corner of the customer information section. When editing the contact, you are able to change the name, job title, company, website, address, email, etc.
- You are able to change the visibility of the contact from “all employees” to “only me”, this may be necessary if you view them as an important lead or have notes within the profile that you do not want other coworkers to view.
- You can easily keep in touch with a contact using the “Set a reminder to keep in touch” link.
- The drop-down menu lists time frames that you will be reminded to contact Kelley if there is no contact with her.
- When you choose a Keep in Touch option, you can see how often you are due to contact Kelley. You also have the option to change your preference.
- You are able to view your last interaction with a contact.
- The time period that has passed is color-coded green, yellow, red, or gray.
- Green: Contacted within the past 30 days.
- Yellow: Contacted within the past year.
- Red: No contact for the past year OR tag alert is due to contact.
- Gray: No interaction within the system OR new contact.
- Add a key fact by clicking on the blue “add key fact”
- Here if you have a call with Kelley where she mentions that she will be going to Europe in November, you can note “Going to Europe in November”. That way for future communications, you can reference this to appear more personable.
- Here you can easily add a tag to Kelley that groups her within your clients. Examples include personal line, homeowners, golf, client, etc.
- Perhaps you had a call with Kelley where she mentioned going to golf, you can tag her with golf if that is a common ground between many of your clients. This way, you are able to reach out at unique times to appear personable, such as during the Masters
- Here you can view any notes you have made about Kelley or action items that may pertain to her as a contact.
- It shows the interaction with the contact within a certain time frame. In this case it is the past 180 days, but there are options for past 30, 60, and 90 days.
- The history includes notes about the contact, action items, meetings, and email interactions. Essentially it shows every time you have contacted this person or used Levitate pertaining to your relationship with them within the selected time frame.
- The connections tab allows you to see which co-workers have also interacted with Kelley. It also allows you to assign/view the contact owner.
- Hovering over the + button gives you the option to record a note, note on a phone call, action item, and send an email.
- Add a general note about Kelley (ie. a meeting, policy information).
- Take a note about a phone call.
- Add an action item pertaining to this contact (ie. Write quote for Kelley).
- Send an email to this specific contact.
2. Contact visibility
3. Keep In Touch
4. Relationship Analytics
5. Adding a Key fact
6. Adding tags
10. The + Button