Send a follow-up email
Once you've completed a campaign, you can send a follow-up email to people who either viewed it or not, replied or not, etc...
Step 1. Go to the reporting section of the campaign and click in to see details. If you are the sender of the original email, you will see a box on the right-hand side with the button "Send Follow Up Email".
Step 2. Compose the follow up email on the left, and on the right, select who you want it to go to.
- You can send it to the entire list
- You can send to those who received the email (sometimes this number is different from the entire list because some emails bounced)
- You can send a follow-up to just those who replied
- You can send a follow-up to those who did not reply (very common)
- You can send a folllow-up to those who opened your last email but decided to not reply
- You can also send it to folks who did not view the email at all
Step 3, you can just schedule it out or send it out right away!
For now, we are not able to show you the recipient list from this view, but that is coming soon.