The Levitate Dashboard displays any contact that (1) has a birthday in the upcoming 7 days and (2) does not currently have a birthday email scheduled.
Updating a Contact’s Birthday
1. Click the Contacts tab on the left-hand navigation bar
2. Click a Contact’s Name
3. Click the Add Key Fact link
4. Type “birthday is 06/06/1975” or “birthday is Sep 6th”
Scheduling Birthday Emails
1. Click the pink Upcoming Birthdays box
2. [Optional] Click the drop-down arrow beside the template name to choose a different birthday template
3. Review the recipient list to remove any recipient from receiving an email
4. Click the blue Next: Send Options button
5. Click the blue Schedule it button
Birthday Emails are not Automatically Scheduled
While the birthday notifications appear automatically, a Levitate user will log in once a week to schedule the emails to send. There are times when Levitate Users would rather not send a birthday email to a particular contact. Levitate gives users the opportunity to review their birthday list prior to scheduling the emails.
Creating a Custom Birthday Email Template
To create your own birthday email template for future use, create a new email template with “Birthday” in the template name.