Legal - Latest Releases
Integrations we now have: Clio (May ‘21), Office365, Gmail, Outlook
We’re also a finalist for the 2021 Clio Awards!
We can also build lead parsers for customers who receive leads or prospects in their email.
Existing lead parsers:NOLO
- Segments (launched Sept ‘21)→ You now have the ability to create segments when building out automations. For example, educate clients working with you in one practice area about the others you offer, or send welcome kits tailored to any given practice area. This is a great way to personalize even further without having to stay on top of it daily yourself. Just set up your automations and let Levitate do the work!
- Automations have evolved.(launched June - Aug ‘21) → A sampling of things we can now do:
- Birthday automations - Automatically send personalized birthday wishes that feel special.
- Nurture a client segment like personal injury clients - set up simple check-ins to let them know you’re still working on their case and see how they’re doing.
- Leads- If you’re getting leads from your website or another paid service, we’ve improved the functionality so that you can automate your responses and reach your leads quicker than ever.
- Texting - You can even set up texting for certain automations, like birthdays, case updates, and new clients, to contact your clients in a personal and authentic way. (Must be driven by an integration)
- Send campaigns to individuals without having to tag them first (launched Aug ‘21) We’ve added the ability for you to search and add individuals as recipients for your campaigns as well as the option to send yourself a test email before sending anything out to your contacts.
- Texting (launched Aug ‘21) → While we believe email marketing should be your primary communication method there are times where a text can help clients feel an extra level of personal touch. Our new texting feature allows you to easily text from a dedicated phone number (not your personal line) to send birthday wishes, check-in after a big life event, remind clients of appointments, and more.
- Meeting Booking (launched June ‘21) → Levitate users can quickly and easily invite clients to a meeting right from their dashboard or share a link via email to streamline outreach. The solution functions exactly like other meeting scheduling tools you may have used, such as Calendly--and now, you can get it all from Levitate. (Google, Office365, and Exchange users)
- Ability to Spread Out Sends (launched May ‘21)→ We know your time is valuable, which is why we’ve added the option to spread out the sending of a campaign across multiple days rather than simply all at once. Doing so will grant you more time to manage the responses you receive and get back to your clients.
- Option to Allow HTML Newsletters to Send From Client’s Email Provider (launched May ‘21) → If you’re a fan of our HTML newsletter templates, or are interested in giving them a try, know that you now have the ability to decide whether to send them through your email provider or ours.
- Content Alerts (launched March ‘21) → One great new feature of Levitate is our Content Alerts. We take the work out of finding relevant content to share for your specific line of business by notifying you proactively with Content Alerts. We’ll do the work and deliver easy-to-send campaigns right to your (virtual) doorstep. Some examples of content alerts you’ll receive:
- Seasonal and holiday content to keep your campaigns timely
- New and updated industry-specific content that’s relevant to your clients
- Our Outlook plug-in is adding new functionality (launched March ‘21) 🡪You’ll now have the option to continuously track with Levitate and save current emails as notes in the app